[3830] CQ160 CW N1PGA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, johnvogel@charter.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N1PGA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 22:09:35 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N1PGA
Operator(s): N1PGA
Station: N1PGA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 22:13

Total:  QSOs = 472  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 23  Total Score = 93,975

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A lot of fun in this one and I learned a lot.  I was aiming at 100k score or 500
Qs but came in a little short of both.  Friday night was a lot of fun with EU
coming in so well. I have a 480' beverage to NE that always hears into EU very
well.  My low power signal didn't always make it through to the EU guys, but it
was great to hear the band open like that. Antenna is an Inv-L over 8 raised
radials.