[3830] CQ160 CW DL3TU Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl3tu@darc.de
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW DL3TU Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 21:21:58 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: DL3TU
Operator(s): DL3TU
Station: DL3TU

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

Total:  QSOs = 171  State/Prov = 8  Countries = 43  Total Score = 45,288

Club:

Comments:

Couldn't manage a full-time effort this year - I missed the first night
completely.

Instead of working QRP again I decided to give low power a try.
As many others noted, Saturday night conditions to NA were poor. Never heard
anything further than NC. However, these signals showed a significant
enhancement at our sunset (07:00 UTC) and 30 minutes later NA7TB could suddenly
be heard with good signal. Unfortunately he couldn't hear me...

Managed to work a new one for this band (Z60A).
Again it was lots of fun!

Thanks for the QSOs,
73, Roman

TRX:     K3
Antenna: Half Sloper (Rx + Tx); Mini-Whip (Rx)
Logging: N1MM+

Statistics
Score: 45,288
QSOs: 171