[3830] CQ160 CW 3V8SS(KF5EYY) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW 3V8SS(KF5EYY) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 18:08:49 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tunis
Operating Time (hrs): 19h33

Total:  QSOs = 823  State/Prov = 1  Countries = 55  Total Score = 460,040

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

The Contest audio is recorded. You can listen to your signal on my website by
using the call search tool on the "Contests" page.

If you do have an audio recordings of our QSO, I would very much appreciate if
you can share it too!

This time also I made use of an existing tower to make the inverted-L antenna.
In order to avoid any possible interaction with the tower, next year I'm
planning to have again the excellent Spiderbeam fiber glass pole (either the 22
or the 26m long one) to make the TX antenna. These lightweight poles are robust
and reliable and I can dismantle and take them easily after the operation.

During this contest, we did experiments on the K9AY Receiving Loop made by Ahmed
3V/KG5OUE. The loop worked well nulling noise. The switching system worked
flawlessly. Further improvements are planned especially with making the loop
further away from the transmitting antenna.

Thank you all for the QSOs! Ahmed 3V/KG5OUE will be operating the SSB leg
inshallah!

73 Ash 3V8SS/KF5EYY
www.KF5EYY.info