[3830] CWopsT K3YMI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jasmith@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3YMI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 04:39:29 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 1

Call: K3YMI
Operator(s): K3YMI
Station: K3YMI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   3
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   3  Mults = 3  Total Score = 9

Club:

Comments:

First CWT participation.  Enrolled in CW Academy Level II, Ron, VE3FXX, our
instructor, gave us a lesson on protocol and encouraged us to participate.

Gave it whirl -- and amazed at the amount of activity on the bands and even more
amazed that folks answered back to me.  Listened a lot and surprised that I
actually could decode call signs that were whizzing by.  Put my foot in the
water and made three quick contacts.

Thanks for the folks who came back to me and for their patience with my sending.