[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 03:29:08 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 2

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      4
   80:  16     15
   40:  23     19
   20:   7      6
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  51     44  Total Score = 2,244

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great condx on 40 thru 160. I was a half-second slow and seemed to lose some
jumpers that were a surprise. Had two wisdom teeth extracted today, but slept
all afternoon and felt good for the NS. Still getting used to the new setup with
one K3 and one MP. At least, the Transmitters transmitted and the receivers
received for a change the whole thirty minutes! Will convert all the way to the
K3 radios after the NA Sprint, but probably will not be completely comfortable
for while.

Tnx to Mike W9RE for a four bagger, the only station with more than two, but my
poor operating cost me several contacts with others since I was off with timing
or the proper key strokes. Will try to blame my "toofers," but really
just was a case of Lid-itis. Congrats to TY-PA for a crazy good number, and for
Art, my regional competition for another great outing.

Five minute segments: 9, 10, 8, 7, 6, and 8. Never felt that I was on top of
this thing, but condx were very good and the action fast. Thanks for all. Jim
N3BB