[3830] CQ160 CW ES5G(IK2NCJ) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik2ncj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW ES5G(IK2NCJ) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 12:21:31 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: ES5G
Operator(s): IK2NCJ
Station: ES9C

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1680  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 90  Total Score = 1,370,000

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

First time for me with such a competitive set-up on top band.
What a feeling to switch directions using a 4 square on 160M and 7 beverages did
help this sensations.
First night not too bad considering the new approach to northern EU country
propagation.
It was clear to me that NE path had better condition than NW specially on day
2.
I expected to work more W's but the second night had much lower conditions than
day 1, time where I logged the most of US stations.
BTW I was able to lsn some west coast stations but they did not answer to my
calls.
Great JA opening during last hours of the contest where 75% of JA stations have
been logged for a total of 110.
>From pacific area called by T88PB and VK6LW with very nice signals.

I wish to thanks Tonno ES5TV for this opportunity and the people who made all
possible, traveling with me and dedicating 3 days of their life entirely for my
fun:

YL2KL Girts
YL3DW Oleg
HB9DUR Andrea