[3830] XE RTTY K7JR(K7ZO) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY K7JR(K7ZO) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 04:26:58 +0000
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): K7ZO
Station: K7JR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   80:   29     6
   40:   40    12
   20:  231    49
   15:    3     2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  303    69  Total Score = 54,165

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Just played around here and there for fun and checking out new contest computer,
trying 2Tone in a second RX window for the first time, etc. Hard to take any
contest serious with bands this poor. Our 20M opening to EU was about 2 hours
long at best. Never heard any 40M EU short path though several were coming in
long path on Sunday morning, but they could not hear me. It is amazing
propagation is so poor that 15M never really opened either. I felt fortunate to
make the three QSOs I did.

Good turnout of XE stations! I had 20 total XE mults from 13 different states.
N1MM seems to have a glitch where it does not recognize GTO as a mult but if you
enter GT0, GT-zero, it does.

Scott/K7ZO