[3830] NA Sprint CW K5GN(@W5KU) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5GN(@W5KU) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2018 05:28:09 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K5GN
Operator(s): K5GN
Station: W5KU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 3:53
Radios: SO2R

   80:  105
   40:  125
   20:   47
---------------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Team:

Comments:

There is a VE7 QSO in the numbers above that won't count as he would not play
ball.  Neither would the Vermonters that I called.  So the score is really
276x41 11316.

First competitive entry in a Sprint in a while for me, so had to relearn some
things!  I still love this contest, even at this point in the sunspot cycle.

The available "footprint" of propagation from S Texas was mostly just
the fringes, except for 80m.  All to the west edge on 20 and mostly just the
edges on 40.  80 was nice, and the noise level was relatively low.

A toast to sunspots: may they return and swiftly.