[3830] RTTY WPX VK3JA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX VK3JA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 22:08:54 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 8

------------
   80:    0
   40:  104
   20:   11
   15:  241
   10:   11
------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Interesting propagation:  Either dead or pretty good!  15 meters was
surprisingly good staying open to EU long after sunset and 40 morning sunrise to
EU was excellent. Ten meters transequitorial to JA from VK3 was very good but
very few JA's ventured QRV to that band.  A shame - a lot of possible contacts
between our countries. Just a few fun hours of operating but I think we all miss
the action of a few years ago.
Steve VK3JA