[3830] RTTY WPX N3RC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rogern3rc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N3RC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 00:40:31 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: N3RC
Operator(s): N3RC
Station: N3RC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sebastopol, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
   80:
   40:   60
   20:  138
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My new Digikeyer II intermittently wiped out the K3 audio/xmit functions two
hours into the contest, just as I had finally gotten on true FSK for the first
time. Taking the Digikeyer II out of the loop got me back on with only 2 hrs to
end of contest.
 Grrrrrrr!

Since I thought the K3 was going to Elecraft to get fixed, I did lots of
research on Icom 7610 after hearing glowing reports at local Redwood Empire DX
Assoc. meeting last week.  May get one after reading all the reports!