[3830] RTTY WPX KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KK7PR(@K7ZS) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 00:48:24 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: KK7PR
Operator(s): KE7AUB K7ZS KN7K
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 27

------------
   80:   90
   40:  286
   20:  640
   15:  170
   10:    0
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

We had to add MURPHY/W7 to the list of operators, he had his way with the
station at the 5 hour mark into the contest.  Took out the Six Pack relays on
80m, welded shut, so that antenna was in line with anything else all the time.
Took a while to figure that out.

BACK TO BASICS ... Luckily we only did M/S this time, so single antenna to
single radio, and we started again on Saturday after losing the valuable 40m
early morning and 20m EU openings on Saturday.

Andy, KE7AUB to the rescue!  With only 3 ops (well, 4 with MURPHY) Andy carried
the ball to put us over the 1 Million mark ...

Thanks to Serge KN7K for visiting on Sunday to see the new IC-7610, which
performed absolutely perfectly.  As always, with Icom's Twin Peak Filter,
variable bandwidth and now this marvelous spectrum scope, it was a pure delight
to operate.

CU in the ARRL DX CW next weekend.

73 Kevin K7ZS, trustee for KK7PR