[3830] RTTY WPX NI7R SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ni7r45b@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NI7R SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 02:50:40 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: NI7R
Operator(s): NI7R
Station: NI7R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
   80:   68
   40:  133
   20:  151
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Almost all QSOs were S&P, which for me is twice as slow as S&P in CW
contests. I tried to run, but without success with my limited antennas.
Highlights for me were working Vatican City (last time was in 1992) and the new
DXCC entity of Kosovo. My doctor just put me on a medicine that makes me drowsy.
As a result, I fell asleep a couple of times in my chair while operating. The
constant "diddle diddle" sound will do it. LOL

K3, AL-811H amp, 17 foot whip with coils for 40 and 80 meters on top of a metal
ladder.