[3830] RTTY WPX WV1K(N1IXF) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ixf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WV1K(N1IXF) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:35:26 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: WV1K
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: US
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:  146
   40:  585
   20:  882
   15:   30
   10:
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Originally intended to be MS-LP with KE1IH, but at the last minute he came down
with a cold and I had to change plans. First foray into HP with my SB-221.
While I'm most often LP in RTTY, I decide to try the amp at about 700W out so I
wouldn't push it too hard... worked fine.  What a blast and the condx were the
best here that we've had for a long time... let's hope that they last for ARRL
DX.

Sat morning 20M was fantastic... I think every RTTY op in Europe was on that
band. I got there early but had a really hard time getting a place on the dance
floor. Condx on 40M were almost identical.

Thanks to all who worked me... see you in the next one.
73,
Rich N1IXF