[3830] RTTY WPX EF9R(EA9LZ) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX EF9R(EA9LZ) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 15:53:44 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: EF9R
Operator(s): EA9LZ
Station: EA9LZ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: ceuta
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
   80:
   40:
   20: 1589
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Well my original plans, was operated SAB SO2R, but some problems with amplfiers
and set up, declined my plans. At last time I deciced go to 20meters.
I am really very impresive with high quantity  of prefixes worked by IQ1RY,
congratulations.
As always, I do not feel confortable with devices which control the contest, but
is okay, I need to learn more, how to play with rtty.....
Propagation normal, what can I says.
Dear Friend Bob, N6TV, thank you very much for your great cooperation with the
wintest set up, as always, you are the best.
During Contest 9LS and I, we enjoy a great Couscous...... excellent meal.

As always.
kenwood ts990s
OM power
OptiBeam antennas.