[3830] RTTY WPX LX7I(@LX2A) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, helmut@photo42.de
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX LX7I(@LX2A) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:47:25 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DF7ZS DJ6GI DK5ON DD5ZZ DL6ZBN DL8LR LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Eschdorf
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80:  976
   40: 1499
   20: 1158
   15:  105
   10:    2
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks again to Philippe for putting this wonderful station together!

As always it was a nice livecore game with our friends @ S51A. They were able to
substantially improve their score this year, where we are 1.000.000 Points down
from last year. Congratulations!

It looks like the 2018 Plaque might go to Z60A who took the benefit of beeing a
newborn DXCC jsut 4 weeks ago. They had huge pileups when we were bagging for
QSOs!! Congratulations!

Sorry for the ste stations we could nop pick out of the noise this time. We
could not turn ANY antennas at all and some antennas were not pointing into the
best direction!

Thanks to the Team above for hanging in there anyway and making the best out of
ths situation!

73 and see you @ CQ WW RTTY in September!

Helmut  DF7ZS

www.df7zs.de