[3830] RTTY WPX IT9RGY/I4(@IR4X) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX IT9RGY/I4(@IR4X) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:55:20 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: IT9RGY/I4
Operator(s): IT9RGY
Station: IR4X

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  322
   40:  715
   20:  403
   15:   33
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Once again a big thanks to IR4X to let me use their amazing station!
I did my best to fit the 30h format. Definitely there is room for improvement
strategically speaking.
Nice to enjoy short pile ups with 100w on 20-40 towards US both days, but I was
not able to make any run to JA and that's affected the result.
SO2R with 2BSIQ almost all the time, often switched in S&P mode since rate
was better than CQing.
Anyway it has been nice to compete for top place but it's not for this year! :P

Congrats to IK6VXO, SN20UM, YO9HP and others!

Thanks for calling.
de IT9RGY/I4 @ IR4X