[3830] RTTY WPX KL2R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX KL2R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 20:30:48 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX KL1JP KL4IV KL4ET AL7ID
Station: KL2R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: kl7
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:   24
   40:   48
   20:  815
   15:   13
   10:    0

Club:

Comments:

Comparing years past, 2018 was quite respectable from KL2R. Of course, I (N1TX)
usually do this one solo. Dan KL1JP and I did a multi-single waaaay back in
2010. We blew away past scores by a long shot, so I'm pleased with that. 80 and
40 went wonky late Saturday/early Sunday and never really recovered. Lack of 15
hurt. (Maybe it was open on Saturday, but we were having too much fun on 20 with
a six-plus hour run. We were able to train up some new guys, Pete KL4IV and Paul
KL4ET, and I expect the next RTTY contest will be a stronger effort.