[3830] RTTY WPX Z60A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ulli@dd2ml.de
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX Z60A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 20:52:01 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: Z60A
Operator(s): DD2ML DJ5IW DM5TI S57AW
Station: Z60A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
   80: 1253
   40: 1889
   20: 1183
   15:  186
   10:    0
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

What a crazy contest from a new DXCC entitiy! We never thought on a score like
this. Sometimes it was nearly impossible to get a rate without split because of
the unendly mass of callers.

The days before the contest we decided to run M/S because there were lots of
interferences between the two stations. Then on friday, Robert - S57AW - and I
where almost all day long outside to improve the antenna situation and just in
time we had a runnning setup for M/2.
Thanks for all your patience as we had a lot of QRM, especially on the low bands
so it sometimes took a while to get the puzzle together.

And at one time there was suddenly no signal on 80m and the Amp went on error.
We had to go out to check what was going on and belive it or not, the coaxcable
was biten by an animal, maybe a wild dog. So we repaired it the "poor man
style" with drilling and tape!

Setup:
2xK3
Acom 1010, Expert 1.3k
10/15/20 Beam with 3/2/2 Elements
40 Sloping Dipol
80 Inv-L

One station 48h on 40m. Tried 10m some times but never get a response.

Great Team, great contest!

For the Team

Ulli
DD2ML