[3830] RTTY WPX IT9XTP SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, salvoxtp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX IT9XTP SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 10:47:29 +0000
                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: IT9XTP
Operator(s): IT9XTP
Station: IT9XTP

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: PALERMO
Operating Time (hrs): 26

------------
   80:
   40:  471
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Choice of the band for work and family needs. The opening of the slow Friday /
Saturday contest. Unfortunately I got lost all Saturday PM for reasons of
(work). I tried to recover the hole, the absence of Saturday but the lost is
lost and even more because LOW pwr. Coclusione, I had fun but with a bitter
taste because I could climb the ranking compared to my rivals.
Thanks to everyone who connected me. We'll do it again next year. 73 '