[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint N6EE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronl@csustan.edu
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint N6EE LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 02:22:44 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Feb 16

Call: N6EE
Operator(s): N6EE
Station: N6EE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CALIFORNIA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   8      4
   40:  13      6
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     10  Total Score = 210

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First NCCC RTTY Sprint in quite a while.  Reconfigured station for remote using
AFSK and this was the shake-down.  Couldn't understand why no one answered my
CQ's until 10 minutes left in contest ... discovered I was only running 20
watts. Things improved when I jacked it up to 90 :)  How come not one station on
20M? Band seemed open here.

Anyway, that was fun.  Thanks guys for the Q's. Hope to see you next week.
73,
Ron N6EE