[3830] ARRLDX CW OG1D(OH1JD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OG1D(OH1JD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 17:10:30 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OG1D
Operator(s): OH1JD
Station: OG1D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  378    96  Total Score = 108,834

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

80, 40 and 20 only... Did it remote with my station in Finland as we are
spending Chinese New Year festivities at better halves home here in China. Tried
to get on air from one of the local club stations (as I have a license to
operate here) but none available as all the station supervisors are spending
their holidays. Some minor technical difficulties with remote setup but
amazingly smooth taking all the traffic here. Was on the air only a few hours
here and there. Thanks for all the qsos , 73 Ville oh1jd