[3830] ARRLDX CW WF7T SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brad.wf7t@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WF7T SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 23:02:27 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WF7T
Operator(s): WF7T
Station: WF7T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   27    21
   80:   61    39
   40:  114    60
   20:  166    62
   15:   57    34
   10:   20    14
-------------------
Total:  445   230  Total Score = 307,050

Club:

Comments:

All S&P throughout the weekend in-between projects. Very happy to add a
couple ATNO (ZB, Z6) along with six new on 160M and 2 new on 80M. Thanks to the
propagation gods and your good ears. My station/antenna has been described as
"unfortunate" and "crappy" so I am pleased to be able to get
ANY Qs, let alone DX.

Friday night was great, Saturday and Sunday fair to meh. Thanks again for the
contacts, and thanks to the organizers/log-checkers for doing your thing.

Confirmation number is 4379124.arrl-dx-cw

73 Brad WF7T
Nashville, TN EM66
---
IC7600 @ 100W