[3830] ARRLDX CW KM4SII SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KM4SII SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:09:53 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     5
   40:   80    43
   20:  309    68
   15:   22    15
   10:   16    11
-------------------
Total:  433   142  Total Score = 184,032

Club:

Comments:

Well, that was really fun!

I was going to do an off-and-on effort, but I got too carried away. This was my
first real CW contest, so thanks for bearing with me and for giving many repeats
:-) I still have a ways to go before becoming a great CW op.

QSO totals could have been higher if I had my extra (Self: get that extra..
STAT!)

15m and 10m were open somewhat, but mainly to the south. I did not end up
spending much time up there.
40m was good the first night and right at the end, but the second night seemed
pretty poor.
20m was killer... I was able to work many JA/UA stations all both evenings which
does not usually happen and Europe was booming in.

I was able to run fairly well even with modest antennas, but right as 20m opened
Sunday morning, I had my best run yet lasting around and hour and a half of one
Eu after another. That was exhilarating!! That may be by beast run of DX
stations from my QTH...

Picked up Guam on 40m for a new one and it was great to get some band fills as
well. The ZLs, especially ZM4T, were louder then in the WPX RTTY contest.

Total DXCCs: 77
Antenna: Dipole @ 25 ft. (80/40/15m), Delta loop @ 65 ft. (20/15/10m)
Power: 80 - 100w

Thanks for all the QSOs and the fun first go at CW! 73 and See you in the next
one de KM4SII - Mason (15 years old)