[3830] ARRLDX CW W5WZ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W5WZ@w5wz.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W5WZ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:25:30 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W5WZ
Operator(s): W5WZ
Station: W5WZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:   15    11
   80:   22    20
   40:   80    47
   20:   64    42
   15:   66    31
   10:   22    13
-------------------
Total:  269   164  Total Score = 132,328

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Busy weekend with lots of other commitments.  The 6 hours operating was in many
very short sessions.  I was looking for new band/mode slots for DXCC.  I was
also experimenting with N1MM+, MK2R+, and QSORDER to get the recordings of the
entire contest and individual QSOs, along with the upload of the recording files
via Dropbox to the database of recordings.

A tree fell during Friday night, taking out my beverage for Europe - the wire
broke in 4 places.  I wasn't motivated enough to drag the tools out into the
woods on the wet, damp, chilly day.

Visit https://www.w5wz.com/

Antenna on Tower #1
(2) Force 12 C51XR @ 118′ rotating and 52′ fixed to Europe (2 el LL on 40, 3
el on 20, 4 el on 15, 7 el on 10)

(1) Force 12 C31XR @ 85′ rotating on TIC Ring 1022E (3 el on 20, 4 el on 15, 7
el on 10)

80 meter wire dipole at 75 feet

160 meter wire dipole at 105 feet

160 meter Inverted-L 75′ high 100′ wide with 40 radials.

Shunt fed for 80 meters, 40 buried radials.