[3830] ARRLDX CW FM5BH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fm5bh@sfr.fr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW FM5BH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:41:28 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: FM5BH
Operator(s): FM5BH
Station: FM5BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FM5
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:  140    37
   80:  643    55
   40: 1276    58
   20: 1268    59
   15:  976    58
   10:  198    29
-------------------
Total: 4501   296  Total Score = 3,996,888

Club:

Comments:

A lot of fun as usual.
I worked 40 hours and took some small nap.

I think that the new armchair is too confortable.
48 hours is not for me. Radio ham is an hobby and a sport here not a job!.

I try the option 2 keyboard in N1MM. It's a very good tool.
SO2R is more funny. each keyboard dedicated to a radio.
I tried to open 10m with my 7 elements but it didn't work too much.

Some SWR on the old spiderbeam on 10 and 15m.
but the wire beam is less noisy than the C31XR.

ARRL is the best contest from the Carribean.
Just pointed all antennas to the north and
let's play the game. You have for your money for 48 hours.
Really a lot of fun.

Best 73

Laurent
FM5BH