[3830] ARRLDX CW KI0I SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KI0I SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 04:03:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  471   220  Total Score = 310,860

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  Cty  Pt/Q
   1.8      51     153   33   3.0
   3.5      97     291   51   3.0
     7     134     402   54   3.0
    14     150     450   59   3.0
    21      33      99   18   3.0
    28       6      18    5   3.0
 Total     471    1413  220   3.0
Score: 310,860
1 Mult = 2.1 Q's
Saturday night was a great dx opening to EU. I worked 33 countries on 160 and
that just doesn't happen in Missouri often.
Sunday morning was a treat to find China on 80m and make a qso, BG3UPA. A new
one on 80 for me , and... , WA0UPA was my Dad's call before his 1x2
call.Awesome!
I had BV1 in Taiwan repeat my call but the spot monkeys jumped all over him
before we could finish the contact ,oh well, guess its time to add another
vertical for phasing.
Today,Sunday, is my YL's birthday,so ops were limited to morning. I had a great
time in this one as the condx were great on low bands and in and out on 20 and
15.
73 and thanks to all in the log.
Mark KI0I
PRO3/PW1:1kw -TA33- HYTOWER VERT- INV VEES and INV L. K9AY LOOP AND BOG- N1MM+