[3830] ARRLDX CW KH6LC M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KH6LC M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 04:32:52 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC AH6RE NH6V KH6KM K6IJ W6NV W6SC VE7AHA
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  273    49
   80:  935    59
   40: 1532    59
   20: 1619    59
   15: 1527    58
   10:  142    18
-------------------
Total: 6028   302  Total Score = 5,447,778

Club:

Comments:

...ZAP, BOOM, BANG...Lightning and rain noise, that was our weekend...As luck
would have it, a big storm decided to park itself over us for 4-5 hours Friday
afternoon, again Saturday morning and right at the end on Sunday...Thunder,
lightning and S9+ rain noise made operating a challenge...We disconnected our
antennas several times over the weekend...This was an unusual occurrence for us,
something we've never experienced to this extent...We made the best of it and
enjoyed the friendly competition with our friends at KH6J on Oahu.
Congratulations to station owner Alex KH6YY, Dave N2NL, Kimo KH7U and the entire
KH6J crew...Well done guys!!! We both used LiveScores for the first time and
felt it was great addition to our weekend... We'll definitely use it again!!!
Apologizes to those who struggled  to work us when our ears were hampered by the
QRN...Believe me, we didn't enjoy it either...We hope to catch many of you in
the SSB weekend when we'll have an old friend, Will AA4NC, joining us...Thank
you all for your contacts.

Lloyd KH6LC, Curt AH6RE, Rob NH6V, Kelly KH6KM, Fred K6IJ, Oli W6NV, Jim W6SC,
Andy VE7AHA.

Vy 73 & Aloha
www.KH6LC.com