[3830] ARRLDX CW D44EE(OZ1BII) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mail@oz1bii.dk
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW D44EE(OZ1BII) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 20:01:14 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: D44EE
Operator(s): OZ1BII
Station: D44BS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Praia
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  741    55
   20:  659    54
   15:  672    49
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total: 2076   160  Total Score = 966,720

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

Missed the missing antennas for 80/160m.
Loved the fantastic opening on 15 meter with lots of traffic.
10 meter gave me only 4 Qs. I missed more openings 🤥
Great thanks to Angelo D44BS, for support by giving me full access to his
antennas and his shack. I am very pleased to know him and Zizi.
Rig was my old Elecraft K3 99 Watt and antenna was 2elm for 40m and 3elm for
20/15/10m.
Thank you America and Canada for all the contacts.
Best 73 - meet you in another CW Contest.
OZ1BII / D44EE / OU2I Henning