[3830] ARRLDX CW N1UR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N1UR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 23:09:53 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:   68    45
   80:  309    69
   40:  854    84
   20: 1490   101
   15:  183    59
   10:   11     9
-------------------
Total: 2915   366  Total Score = 3,165,584

Club:

Comments:

Fun as usual.  Disturbed conditions for a contest - again.  But you get used to
it.  Calling CQ on 160 many times on 160 with barely a call back the whole
weekend.
80 and 40 seemed decent although signal levels on 80 were depressed much of
the time.  20M was crazy.  14124 and all the way down.  Those that still tune
the bands were impressed.

15 was a tease but I did get a chance to get a small run going on Sat late
morning.

Hard to stay up for this one under these conditions.  Hats off to those that
can power through.  I always start this contest thinking I can do 45 hours
and never feel the 08 - 10Z time on day 2 is worth the effort.

Everything worked - despite lots of snow and ice on the ground.  And a VERY
cold winter.  That's all changing this week with a warm up coming for a few
days.

See you all on the SSB version.

Ed  N1UR