[3830] ARRLDX CW W0AIH M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W0AIH M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 02:31:48 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH W0UC ND9G N9CO K0TG AE0EE NR0T N0MK KC9W
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  120    57
   80:  409    84
   40:  464   100
   20: 1082   115
   15:  166    62
   10:   46    23
-------------------
Total: 2287   441  Total Score = 2,960,874

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

A bit of tough sledding this weekend with not many Q's on 15 this year.  Not for
a lack of trying.  It just was not there.

I looked at the score from last year and looks like we were hurting for ops with
many of the regulars off to Caribbean islands.  So we were M2 last year.  At
least we were able to beat that score with the poor condx this year.  :)

Thanks to Paul and Mary for the fun place to play on the radio!

http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

73, John  K0TG