[3830] ARRLDX CW IR1G(IZ1YPF) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, michele.ferrari96@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IR1G(IZ1YPF) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 11:05:53 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IR1G
Operator(s): IZ1YPF
Station: IR1G

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17:28
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:  609    52
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  609    52  Total Score = 95,004

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

After a windstorm we got all the main antennas down. That was bad, after a whole
year of work and some pretty good fun. We are now back with some minor SOSB
operations, waiting for IR1Y to be fully working again.

First of all, thanks to my friend Pippo (IZ1LBG) for giving me his contest call
for this activity. It has been a good spin, first time SO2R, pretty rad
actually. I suffered serious lack of signals during Sunday night, but managed to
pump some mults. The setup worked well, the antenna was a vertical with loads of
ground radials. Rx part was a 130m beverage antenna plus an EWE.
I followed HB9FAP's ascent on cqcontest. I did my best to follow you but, dude,
you did a good job!

Cheers!