[3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 13:02:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): I4EWH I4IFL IK0YUT IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4WMH IZ4ZZB IZ5ICH
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Montecodruzzo
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   81    35
   80:  339    50
   40: 1380    58
   20: 1374    60
   15:  113    36
   10:
-------------------
Total: 3287   239  Total Score = 2,356,779

Club:

Comments:

We had a troubled contest start, as we discovered that the NW beverage was deaf
and internet connection lost a few minutes before the contest. Both were
successfully repaired the morning after.

Nice low band runs with low noise and good signals the first night.
Daytime conditions were another story: 15m with marginal conditions and skewed
path signals: as a consequence, 20m crowded like never before. 10m dead.

Sunday we had snow+rain the whole day: QRN increased, while conditions further
worsened, so no chances to recover some missing mults.

Nice competition on CQContest with EA5RS and TM3R, with a close finish. Thank
you guys!

See u next!
IR4M Team