[3830] ARRLDX CW W9TC SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jwkraus@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W9TC SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 23:40:57 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W9TC
Operator(s): W9TC
Station: W9TC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   10
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  255   135  Total Score = 103,275

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

As usual, not much time. Come on retirement! Had a blast when I could operate.
Spent 5 hours on Sunday dealing with a coyote that was live trapped in my back
yard. Kind of a hassle getting it into a cage for transport. Had to get him to a
fur buyer so he could get its urine for his trapping business. Ah, the joys of
living in the burbs. Condx seemed decent for me. Hope you all achieved your
goals for this one. GO SMC.