[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 03:05:21 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 23

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): :20

  160:
   80:  15     12
   40:   7      7
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  22     18  Total Score = 396

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Checked things out an hour ahead of time and found my 80/160 antenna dead. Turns
out the guys doing some landscaping decided a find place to dig a hole for a new
plant was right where my coax was slightly buried. Found another piece to lay
out to get the antenna working, and then got involved with eating ice cream and
checking bank statements. So I missed the first ten minutes. Didn't bother going
outside to switch to 160, but I'll be going out shortly to pick up the coax
laying across the path.

Other than that, things sounded normal.

73  -  Jim  K8MR