[3830] NAQP RTTY N1IXF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1ixf@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N1IXF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 04:46:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  108    33
   40:  350    45
   20:  183    35
   15:    4     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  645   116  Total Score = 74,820

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Intrepid

Comments:

Another fun time in NAQP RTTY.

Many thanks for all who stopped by to work me, though I could have done without
one or two who stopped by just to camp out on my run frequency.  I know it's
part of the game, but it's also p poor operating behavior.  I don't usually
stick around if it's really obnoxious, but I had a good run going on 40M and had
been on the frequency for over an hour.  The interloper eventually left and my
run continued.  Needless to say that was the low for the contest.

The high was having Grant, VK5GR, call in at 2109 on 40M... gray line working
its' wonders.

Most humorous call/exchange goes to K9SEX (...yes, it's a valid call), the
exchange was Ruff TX, with a TU Wuf Wuf!

It was also nice to see New England and the YCCC well represented in my log.

Station played well and my messages seemed to work the best ever for this
contest.  I shortened them and gave myself the ability to splice them together
where I thought they might be needed to avoid requests for repeats.

Missed ND, AR, HI, MT, and WY for a contest WAS.  The only Provinces I was able
to work were: BC, NB, ON, QC and SK.  While there were plenty of station in the
test, I'm betting a lot of stations opted for the CQ 160 contest this weekend.

See you next weekend in ARRL SSB from W1TJL.

Rich N1IXF