[3830] NAQP RTTY N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 07:11:12 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 7.8

   80:  157    39
   40:   71    30
   20:   47    18
   15:   10     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  286    90  Total Score = 25,740

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Buck Rogers

Comments:

Very slow and sluggish at the start. High noise level on 15m pointed west. Nine
of 10 Qs on 15 were all CA. Thanks to Jim, KE0L, for running the bands with me
to add another mult on 15 and also 10. 80m worked very well for me after dinner.
Had a nice run going in the last 45 minutes of the contest. That was fun. 40/80
dipole needs some work. SWR has drifted way up in the RTTY sub-band. The K3S
antenna tuner handled the mismatch ok. I think the wires have stretched some as
resonance is now below the bottom of the band. I'll add that to my antenna chore
in the spring.

73 Gene
N9TF