[3830] CQ160 SSB W6NF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W6NF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 18:04:01 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W6NF
Operator(s): W6NF
Station: W6NF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 0:30

Total:  QSOs = 6  State/Prov = 5  Countries = 0  Total Score = 90

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Decided to see who I could hear/work after my XYL's NAQP RTTY was finished.
Heard many stations but few could hear me, even stations with excellent signals
here in northwest MN. My tiny score was aided by the fact I was able to work two
Canadians, VE3CX and VE7CC. VE7CC must have an incredible receive antenna system
given they came back to me on the first call!