[3830] SCQP WN4AFP Single Op FixedMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SCQP WN4AFP Single Op FixedMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 01:16:48 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op FixedMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   27      2
   40:  107     12
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  134     14      0  Mults = 52  Total Score = 27,582

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Checklog as SCQP Team member. I want to thank everyone who came to the SCQP this
year. Band conditions weren't the greatest, but we still had a good time.
Special SCQP thanks to all of the mobile ops and bonus station ops that kept the
activity going. See y'all next year for the Carolina Weekend.... who knows what
on-air fun we are going to dream-up for the next one. 73s Dave WN4AFP, SCQP Team
Leader