[3830] CQ160 SSB UA7K Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, uu4jmg@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB UA7K Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 08:41:44 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: UA7K
Operator(s): UB7K UA7K RW7K
Station: UA7K

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: kn85ec
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 825  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 74  Total Score = 438,372

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

CQ WW 160 is a tradition for us ! And it doesn’t matter what condition is
going to be ! We always plan to be on the air this weekend. The same happened
this year :) First night condition to NA was not in a good mood. And we worked
only big guns from the East Coast. And finished night with 11 states/provinces.
Second night it was good opening to NA during their sunset and we were able to
put more US and VE mults into the log. This opening was for about an hour than
it closed until our sunrise. Short opening to NA at our sunrise and that all.
VY2ZM had outstanding signal ! It is a usual thing when Jeff is active from PEI
! It was first NA qso in the log ! Thank you , Jeff ! From US the first ones
were K1LZ and W2RE. Thank you guys ! Congrats to HG8DX, S51V, LZ5R, RW2F and
RU1A with good scores !!! It was great to meet old friends on the band ! See you
next year !