[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 03:30:23 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 2

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      2
   80:  11     10
   40:  19     15
   20:  11     10
   15:   3      2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  39     32  Total Score = 1,248

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

After an enjoyable pre-contest Q on 20m with Art KZ5D (who I never worked or
heard again!) for no particular reason I called CQ on 15 m and there was Jim,
N3BB.  Amazing.  As in RTTY NS I had message trouble which finally got
straightened out after the loss of severfal qso's.

Pleased, as always, to work Mike K8CN on 40m with his pretty good QRP signal.
No repeats necessary, easy copy.

For us in NCCC, this week marks the beginning of our internal KB competition,
for which NS counts as one contest, but with multiple incidences.  In the last
year's KB effort, for which I'm #1 in the club, the 40 sessions of NS were the
6th top contest among the 32 that I entered over the year.

73 Bill n6zfo