[3830] ARRLDX SSB YP8W(YO8SEP) SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB YP8W(YO8SEP) SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 17:20:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: YP8W
Operator(s): YO8SEP
Station: YP8W

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   6      4
   20:  63     22
   15:   8      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  77     32  Total Score = 7,392

Club:

Comments:

My first time on ARRL DX SSB.

It was hard with only 5w and current probagation, but it was fun to see the
reactions when I made the QSOs. Sometime it took me 20-30 minutes to get through
and got replies like "5w, this explain everything" or "5w !? you
are doing great". Anyway almost each QSO made me happy.

Thanks to all operators who had the patience to dig my signal from noise.

Equipment:
SunSDR2 PRO @5W,
11 elements Yagi for 20/15/10 and vertical for 40m
N1MM+

73,
YP8W / YO8SEP
Petronel