[3830] ARRLDX SSB N8BI SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N8BI SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 00:47:36 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N8BI
Operator(s): N8BI
Station: N8BI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:    9     6
   80:   48    40
   40:  103    57
   20:   82    52
   15:   43    29
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  293   186  Total Score = 163,494

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Unfortunately Murphy got me! The new auto tune amp lasted an hour and could not
be revived. Replaced with another amp and lost Friday night. In the meantime I
was the CC&BW for the XYL who returned from total knee replacement two days
ago. Did I mention something got in my PC and would not let me use my keyboard
or mouse? Dumped part of the log to fix it. On the bright side the antennas
stayed up! Here's hoping WPX goes a lot better!
73...Jack N8BI?