[3830] ARRLDX SSB K2RB SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2rb@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K2RB SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 01:20:14 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K2RB
Operator(s): K2RB
Station: K2RB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: fn30fv
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:    9     9
   40:   54    40
   20:  145    44
   15:   30    17
   10:
-------------------
Total:  238   110  Total Score = 78,540

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

More challenges than I planned.
1.  Had to send back flex for adjustment to oscilater circuit my radio specific
issue.
The storm had its fun.  No electricity from 5PM Friday till 10 PM.  Generator
actually worked.  Low Power.  Than good old cable out from 4 o.clock Saturday
until 710 Pm Sunday.  No telnet.
Found the k3s was really noisy and finding stations to work challenging. Tried
running.  Did really well.  2 contacts.  Hi HI   So between Flex, pse&g and
cablevision it was a fun time to test one's skill.  I need a little work.