[3830] ARRLDX SSB ZF9CW(K5GO) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa5rtg@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ZF9CW(K5GO) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 01:38:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ZF9CW
Operator(s): K5GO
Station: ZF9CW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cayman Brac
Operating Time (hrs): 42.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  235    47
   80:  526    57
   40: 1328    58
   20: 1373    58
   15:  936    57
   10:   12     6
-------------------
Total: 4410   283  Total Score = 3,744,090

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to everyone who called me and to everyone who moved to another band or
kept a schedule.  I appreciated every contact.

Highlight was VY1AAA calling on 80m with a nice signal.  15m opening Sunday
afternoon was very good - loud signals and 650 new contacts made about 3 hours
go by quickly.

Until 15m opened to USA this afternoon, it was painful to only have 20m.  With
everyone on the same band the only thing one could do was to try to be a big dog
for a few minutes until a bigger dog would come along wanting a frequency to
call his own.  I felt like a puppy amongst all the big dogs.

73...Stan, ZF9CW