[3830] ARRLDX SSB KI7M SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KI7M SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 02:00:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KI7M
Operator(s): KI7M
Station: KI7M

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 21h10m

  160:   12    11
   80:   31    19
   40:   53    34
   20:   91    40
   15:   36    17
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  223   121  Total Score = 79,497

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

ZF9CW recording sounds like ZF5CW! I know that was copied by more people than
just me. Unfortunately I had it about half way or less thru the contest having
worked the 160M CQSSSPHN contest last weekend. Worked just over 21 hours during
the contest but could not stand much more. Missed morning European openings on
20. Not one JA 15M. No ZL's. Per continent SA 82; NA 74; AS 29; OC 23: EU 13;
other 2 (go figure). 19 CQ zones. FYI I have been asked by a friend to submit my
scores under the Willamette Valley DX Club so I have done that.