[3830] ARRLDX SSB KT4Q SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q@usa2net.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KT4Q SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 04:12:27 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

  160:    2     2
   80:   60    41
   40:   97    58
   20:  276    83
   15:   97    42
   10:   25    11
-------------------
Total:  557   237  Total Score = 396,027

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This is my favorite contest of the year but this year I had some priority items
that needed to be addressed and the contest took a back seat to.  Was able to
run part-time with a majority of the time off peak rate times.  Still managed
14.5 hours to play.  Had a few runs but mostly search and pounce.  Of course 20M
was the run band but when I was able to get on, the band was loaded and hard to
squeeze your way into an opening that you didn't regret.  Had a descent opening
on 15M on Sunday and in the mid afternoon 10M came somewhat alive.
Unfortunately just about the time I had to shut down for good to take care of
one of the priority items.  Will hit it hard next year.

Rig:    Yaesu FTdx5000MPL
Amp:    Alpha 9500 (1500w)
Tuner:  Palstar AT4K
Mic:    Heil Pro 7