[3830] ARRLDX SSB VA7VF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VE7TJF@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VA7VF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 04:55:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7VF
Operator(s): VA7VF
Station: VA7VF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CN79mq
Operating Time (hrs): 14:45

  160:    2     2
   80:    3     2
   40:   18    14
   20:  116    53
   15:   10     7
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  149    78  Total Score = 34,866

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My goal for this contest was to work as many new ones as possible. A continual
great learning experience to hear so many top notch operators work their pile
ups. I was amazed at how the top ops were able to pick out a call sign from such
chaos and be so efficient. The frustration was being on the far side of North
America and attempting to get across all the continent to the Caribeaan or
Europe. The benefit was being able to have first crack at the Pacific, thank you
to all the JA's who boosted my score. Next year with towers will be better.
73
Margaret