[3830] NA Sprint RTTY WA8WZG(W8WZG) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY WA8WZG(W8WZG) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 17:53:42 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: WA8WZG
Operator(s): W8WZG
Station: WA8WZG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ARIZONA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  14        2
   40:  40       18
   20:   3        2
---------------------
Total:  57     Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,254

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Copper Devil Posse

Comments:

First time to use my new K3 ,, First ever LOW BAND Sprint.. And first time to
screw up loading the wrong contest in N1MM... Thought I had the K3 all sorted
out for RTTY, but had a few bugs to work thru at start of contest,,,Then I could
not figure out why I as not getting serial number from N1MM.. DUH, Wrong contest
loaded,,,missed some good mults on 20 while I was sorting it out!!!.. Finally
got it all sorted out, but 20 was pretty much closed for me..NEXT Hurdle was
trying to sort out the QSY rule,, Finally figured it out after listening what
everyone else was doing,,, so got a good solid hour and a half of working the
contest.. running low power, did not have time to get K3 interfaced with my
amp... Had FUN , and LEARNED a LOT!!!
Thanks to all the Outlaws that worked me AND my apologies to those stations On
20 at start of the contest that tried to work me,, they must have
thought<< WHAT A LID THIS GUY IS!!!