[3830] TBDC WA8WZG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WA8WG@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC WA8WZG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 18:06:36 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: WA8WZG
Operator(s): WA8WZG
Station: WA8WZG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ARIZONA
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 41  Total Score = 231

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Heavy Rain all night in BLACK CANYON CITY, AZ... Rain static so bad it made it
almost impossible to copy any signal unless they were strong.. Then had the
insulator on one of my top loading wires arc over and burn off in the rain,,
about 5:30 am local AZ time.. Decide then it was time to throw in the towel,, I
was not going to fix it in the rain, in the dark, that late in the
contest,,LOL.. Did manage to catch a VK and a couple JA's, but it was a struggle
with the rain noise,,
Thanks to all stations who put up with me asking AGN? AGN? 4 or 5 times,,
I appreciate your patience,,