[3830] WiQP KX9RT SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, szastoupil@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP KX9RT SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 03:32:30 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: KX9RT
Operator(s): KX9RT
Station: KX9RT

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Waupaca
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:     18
   80:    110       90
   40:     41        1
   20:     23
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:               4
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    192       95  Mults = 88  Total Score = 63,296.0

Club:

Comments:

I had a great time as usual.  This is the on air event that I most look forward
to each year.  For the second year in a row I too experienced local 40 meters
didn't work out very well.  This year was my first year entering the Low Power
category (vs. QRP) and was able to achieve a personal best in terms of the
number of Q's.

Rig:  KX3 driving a Hardrock 50 Amp (50W)
Ant:  176ft doublet fed with ladder line and 40 meter dipole